Required Minimum Qualifications
- Completion of an MS degree in Information Sciences and Technologies, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience teaching in higher education
- Ability to contribute to the curriculum
- Strong commitment to undergraduate and graduate teaching
- Ability and willingness to travel abroad and teach at our global campuses
- Ability to contribute in meaningful ways to the college’s continuing commitment to cultural diversity, pluralism, and individual differences.
Required Minimum Education Level
Required Application Documents
Curriculum Vitae or Resume, Cover Letter, List of References, Statement of Teaching Philosophy
How To Apply
Apply online at http://careers.rit.edu/faculty, search openings, then Search: 3132BR.
Please submit: your application, curriculum vitae, cover letter addressing the listed qualifications, and upload the following attachments:
- A brief teaching philosophy
- The names, addresses and phone numbers for three references
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position has been filled.
The hiring process for this position may require a criminal background check and/or motor vehicle records check. Any verbal or written offer made is contingent on satisfactory results, as determined by Human Resources.RIT does not discriminate. RIT promotes and values diversity, pluralism and inclusion in the work place. RIT provides equal opportunity to all qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, age, marital status, sex, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in its hiring, admissions, educational programs and activities.RIT provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities under the Rehabilitation Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the New York Human Rights Law, or similar applicable law. If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to your application for employment at RIT, please contact the Human Resources office at 585-475-2424 or email your request to Careers@rit.edu.