STATEMENT OF POLICY
A key focus of Centura's overall business strategy is talent development. Centura is committed to providing the tools and processes that will enable associates to plan their careers. The preferred practice is to post available positions on the Centura Health Career Website allowing visibility to job opportunities at Centura.
Associates are eligible to apply for an open position if they are:
1. Active in their current position for at least six months or have manager and HR approval to be released early;
2. Ratings meet expectations or higher on their PFD review;
3. No written warning or Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) within the last six months unless their manager receives approval from HR; and
4. Continuous sustained improvement is demonstrated.
Centura’s general practice is to post available positions on the Career Website for a minimum of three business days (HR reserves the right to close a posting based on the number of applications received within the three business days). The position may be posted internally and externally simultaneously. The organization reserves the right to post internally only before posting externally.
Specialty: Internal Medicine Hospitalist
Location: Porter Adventist Hospital - Denver, CO
Position Type: Full time/ employed
- Board certified or board eligible internal medicine
- 1-2 years of experience as a hospitalist preferred
- Colorado license
- Unrestricted DEA
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Established team
- Reasonable patient load for work-life balance
- Located in central location for access to shopping, parks and sporting events
Porter Adventist Hospital is seeking board certified physicians, board eligible and/ or graduating residents in Internal Medicine for Hospitalist positions. This unique opportunity will allow you to join the largest, physician run multispecialty group in the State of Colorado.
Centura Health spans the state of Colorado with locations in growing, thriving communities and offers some of the most diverse and rewarding physician practice opportunities. If you love the outdoors all year 'round, a mild climate with moderate temperatures and 300+ days of annual sunshine, the Front Range of the Colorado Rockies is where you want to be. Hiking, skiing, biking, camping, access to national parks is all here, plus the Denver metropolitan area which offers outstanding shopping, dining, pro sports, theater, arts and much more.
“Connect Your Career to Colorado’s Largest Integrated Health System”
If you would like to learn more, please visit our website at www.centura.org or contact Ken LeBlanc at 303-673-7193 or email email@example.com.
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.