We are looking for a financial controller to join the 2 person operation function, reporting directly to the COO. This role will have direct access to the founding partners and board members and will be responsible for the financial infrastructure of the business as a whole, from liaising with administrators through to assisting on the financial reporting of ongoing deals that the business is involved in.
Candidate will be a Qualified Accountant and will have in excess of 5 years spent in a fund at a level exposure to deals and board reporting. Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Principal point of contact with administrator (e.g. ensuring they are appropriately resourced, following up on deliverables, ensuring depositary questions are dealt with)
- Dealing with / raising issues with administrators (e.g. issues with meeting accounting deadlines, responding to day to day inquiries from deal team and external and overrunning on fees).
- Frequent catch ups to inform administrator staff of new deals / upcoming sales / reporting deadlines
- Ensure bank accounts are set up for new deals
- Monitoring operating and deal related costs
- Manage Annex IV reporting for funds and LLP
- Setting up processes for ongoing operations
- Monitor administrator / auditor fees
- Liaising with depositary lite
- Internal reporting
- Join LLP board meetings and committee meetings to report on any finance related aspects
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join the business and grow in line with it.