WinnCompanies is looking for an experienced VP of Resident Services and Customer Experience. The perfect candidate is a top performer who can lead multiple collaborative teams and direct initiatives to exceed customer service standards. This position is located at our corporate office in Boston's historic Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
The role of the VP of Resident Services and Customer Experience will be responsible for aligning the corporate vision and structure, focusing on preserving the resident services coordination, creating a broader resident experience and developing programming for all property asset classes. This position will be an agent of change within the organization to develop and foster an environment conducive to superior resident services and customer experiences at all locations.
- Program and Staff Development
- Hiring, onboarding and providing guidance to regional resident services team members.
- Develop custom RS programs at new and existing properties to ensure that the needs of the residents are met and that we remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Create custom Supportive Service Plans for WinnDevelopment.
- Source funding in the form of grants to support programming and resident services.
- Corporate/Quality Assurance
- RS policy development, review, update and establishment of Best Practices that align with corporate goals.
- Provide guidance and input to regional teams for the development of operating budgets relative to resident services, community engagement and programming needs.
- Collaborate with regional operations leaders to develop programming and experiences to ensure that each region supports the needs of their clients and business partners.
- Create customized programming uniquely suitable to the varying types of assets across each portfolio
- Responsible for QA & RS Compliance oversight
- Represent Winn Companies as it relates to client needs, programming, development support services and other specific projects in support of the ongoing resident services and customer experience plans and programs.
- Maintain and maximize Winn's commitment to professional organizations including but not limited to NAHMA, NEAHMA, Mass Housing, NAA, etc.
- Bachelors required, Masters preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years Director level experience and 1-3 years supervisory experience is required.
- Knowledge of affordable housing industry and regulatory agencies preferred.
- Establish and/or maintain strategic alliances and working relationships with community-based organizations, social services agencies, and other stakeholders.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web based applications.
- Must be able to produce complex documents, perform analysis, and maintain databases.
- Must be adaptable to conflicting/changing priorities and use independent judgment to manage them.
- Must be a team player and highly organized.
- Demonstrated integrity in prior roles.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks in changing environment
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offeropportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a can do results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communitieswhere they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.