BASIC FUNCTION: Plan, develop, and implement clinical mental health services for children and families in the Foster Care Program, to stabilize children in the least restrictive environment and enhance overall functioning for all clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete mental health assessments, treatment plans, case notes, quarterly reports, discharge summaries, aftercare plans, & other documentation in compliance with Medicaid Rule 132, and all other funder and agency requirements.
- Provide individual, family, and group therapy as prescribed via treatment plan, or otherwise indicated.
- Execute clinical services in location deemed clinically appropriate (i.e., foster home, school, agency office, home of biological parent, or appropriately identified community site.)
- Provide court testimony on clinical status of cases, as deemed necessary.
- Participate in Individualized Education Plans (IEPs), Child and Family Team Meetings, Clinical Intervention for Placement meetings, hospital staffings, mediation, and all other meetings necessary for the clinical advocacy of clients.
- Regularly and actively participate in individual and group clinical supervision/meetings.
- Develop and implement clinical groups as client demographics and clinical needs warrant.
- Develop and facilitate staff and foster parent clinical trainings.
- Perform crisis intervention services when needed, including SASS assessments.
- Facilitate clinical Parent/Child Visitation Assessments/Observations.
- Assist in the development and training of Interns, as required.
- Meet identified Medicaid billing requirements.
- Utilize Trauma Informed interventions.
- Provide Transportation as needed.
- Complete all required GACS training, and clinical trainings as identified and recommended.
- All other program duties, as assigned.