Lantern Hill is a brand new 20 acre continuing care retirement community located in New Providence, New Jersey. We are opening our Skilled Neighborhood in June!
Lantern Hill will be comprised of 275 independent living apartment homes and an 85-unit continuing care neighborhood, offering assisted living, skilled nursing, rehabilitative care and memory care.
The MDS Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and final review of the MDS and Care Planning Process, utilization review, and selected Quality Improvement initiatives.
• Coordinates the completion of the MDS for skilled nursing/long term care residents
• Responsible for the education of the skilled nursing staff on MDS processes and documentation requirements.
• Monitors all aspects of compliance as it relates to MDS completion and transmission.
• Maintains and shares expertise and knowledge related to Medicare Reimbursement
• Partners with departments, including therapy and finance, to ensure accurate and timely billing for areas related to the MDS.
• Completes MDS audits to ensure documentation supports current standards for reimbursement, reviews for trends, develops any corrective action steps for trends and monitors for improvement and/or further modification
• Utilizes the Electronic Medical Record functions as per the Erickson standards to manage and complete the MDS and Care Plan process.
Our Independent Living successfully opened in 2016 after selling out in only 10 weeks! We offer state of the art facilities including post-acute rehab, assisted living, memory care and nursing care as well as an on-site medical center, 3 on-site restaurants, fitness center, art studio, theater and more.