| St. Vincent is seeking General Pediatricians for our facilities in Anderson, Bedford and Kokomo, IN |
(1) St. Vincent Medical Group (Anderson) – General Pediatrician
St. Vincent Medical Group is seeking a General Pediatrician for our family practices located in Anderson, Indiana. This candidate will be serving outpatient populations and providing routine pediatric care for two of our local facilities.
- Office Schedule - Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm: Saturday, 2-3 hours (when on call); Candidate will work 4 days/week
- 1:5 call schedule
- Established, stable staff
Anderson, Indiana Anderson and Madison County have easy access to some of the greatest attractions anywhere. No matter what you're looking for you'll find it here: history, one-of-a-kind attractions, arts and entertainment. Discover historic architecture, unique museums, ballet, fine arts, the symphony, live horse racing, live motor racing, and much more. With so much to see and do, there really is something for everyone.
(2) St. Vincent Medical Group (Bedford) – General Pediatrician
St. Vincent Medical Group is seeking two General Pediatricians for our new practice. Join the team which includes an OB/GYN and Family Medicine providers located in Bedford, Indiana. These candidates must be comfortable caring for newborns – 18 year old children including newborn delivery care, hospital care, and nursery care.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Position is 4 days/week in practice
- Newborn call every 3rd week, cover own call within pediatric rotations
- 400 deliveries on average/year
- Two OB/GYNs and three Family Medicine providers
Bedford, Indiana Located near Bloomington, Indiana and Indiana University, Bedford garners a small town environment while providing the conveniences of a larger city. Lawrence County is home to approximately 49,000 people with 13,768 residents within the Bedford City limits.
(3) St. Vincent Medical Group (Kokomo) – Pediatrician
St. Vincent Medical Group is seeking a full-time Pediatrician for our facilities in Kokomo, Indiana. This candidate must be comfortable working with outpatient populations in general pediatrics. Inpatient care is available as well, if desired.
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 5pm
- Call Schedule: 1:2 outpatient call
- Average Number of Calls: 10/week or less
- Expected Patient Volume in Office/Day: 20-25 patients
Kokomo, IN Known as "The City of Firsts" for all the remarkable inventions and products first produced here, Kokomo is a progressive, innovative community with a strong emphasis on the quality of life and education. Kokomo offers outstanding schools, professional health care and reputable businesses. Howard County is ideally situated for easy access to shopping, recreational activities, business endeavors, and cultural events. Kokomo is just 45 miles north of Indianapolis.
St. Vincent Medical Group offers a strong compensation package that includes: competitive salaries, relocation allowance, CME, comprehensive health benefits, retirement savings plan (403b) with match, malpractice with tail coverage and generous paid time off.