| Unit Description|
Up to $10,000 Incentives!
Experience the personal fulfillment of advancing both your career and patient outcomes among a team of clinicians with a shared mission to provide the greatest level of comfort, help, and healing to all those who come under their care.
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization offering a variety of RN opportunities in Montana: Holy Rosary Healthcare (Miles City), St. James Healthcare (Butte) and St. Vincent Healthcare (Billings). There is a setting for every career and lifestyle for you and your family to enjoy.
RNs may participate in Shared Governance, the MagnetÂ® Journey and other quality-focused programs to augment patient care. We offer both career mobility and advancement opportunities.
Your future is calling. Are you listening?
Care Site Description
Services & Expertise
- Cancer Care
- Childrenâ??s Healthcare
- Comprehensive Regional Services
- Heart Center
- Orthopedic Services
- Womenâ??s Services
We are People Healing People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
For care site information, click a link below:
Holy Rosary Healthcare, Miles City, Montana, www.holyrosaryhealthcare.org
St. James Healthcare, Butte, Montana, www.stjameshealthcare.org
St. Vincent Healthcare, Billings, Montana, www.svh.org
The Registered Nurse will provide direct patient care, meeting both psychological and physical needs of the patients in accordance with physiciansâ?? orders, Joint Commission, OSHA, nursing and department guidelines. The RN fulfills these duties to contribute to the continuity and quality of care which fosters the best interest and well-being of all patients and their families.
- Conduct and document a thorough assessment of each patientâ??s medical status upon admission and throughout the patientâ??s course of treatment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned patient.
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines described.
- Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Oversee care delivered by Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Attend and participate in clinical team conferences regarding patient progress, problems and needs.
- Act in compliance with hospital, regulatory and professional standards and guidelines.
- Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical currency.
- Adheres to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Associate's degree in nursing
- Valid Montana license as a Registered Nurse
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred
- One (1) year of experience in an acute setting