| Unit Description|
Colorado Lutheran Home is an Eden AlternativeÂ®
Registered Home which centers on the
philosophy of person centered care.
â?¢ You will work with a team who fosters loving
relationships with residents bringing joy and
meaning to their life.
â?¢ Restraint Free
â?¢ Alarm Free
â?¢ Not-for-profit organization
â?¢ Host fun community events which
encourage resident, family, children, and
CNA Program Pay Back - If youâ??re a new grad CNA CLH will reimburse
you for the cost of your CNA training program
Great resident to CNA ratios
â?¢ Opportunities for growth within the organization
â?¢ Ongoing Learning Opportunities
â?? CLH takes pride in educating & supporting
individuals to grow on a personal &
Care Site Description
Colorado Lutheran Homes and Apartments is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health â?? and hope â?? to our patients.
As a nonprofit residence, our mission is to foster healing and health within our community by providing a wellness way-of-life with quality, efficiency and empathy for those residents entrusted to our care.
- Arvada, Colo. (Apartments estab. 1964, Health Care Center estab. 1974)
- Independent Living, Assisted Living, Long Term Care
- Secured Memory Unit for Women
- Excellence in Action award places it in the top 380 nursing homes in the U.S. (out of 16,000+).
- Eden Alternative Registered Home
- Step One Quality Award from the American Health Care Association
The Certified Nursing Assistant works under the direction of licensed Nursing personnel to provide quality patient care in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Participate in patient care assessments and assist in development of patient treatment plans.
- Provide direct patient care in accordance with treatment plans, as directed by the Nursing Supervisor/Nurse Manager.
- Demonstrate understanding of and utilize proper infection control policies/practices.
- Accompany patients, as needed, to various activities and functions.
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean, safe and secure environment for patients.
- Act in compliance with all corporate, State, Federal and other regulatory standards.
- Attend meetings and in-service sessions, as directed.
- Access continuing education opportunities as appropriate to discipline in order to maintain clinical currency.
- Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required
- Completion of an approved course of Certified Nursing Assistant study, required
- Valid certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of practice, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- One (1) year of experience in a setting serving the same age/type of patient population served by this facility or department, preferred