The Equities Business Analysis team are looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst with in-depth knowledge of Equities and Fixed Income within the asset management industry. As a team, we are responsible for the analysis, implementation and enhancement of tactical and strategic systems solutions used by the Equities business (which covers the Cash Equity, Retail Fixed Income and Multi Asset teams). We are also responsible for the analysis and implementation of process related change within the Equities business.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Working proactively with the business users in defining their requirements for new systems / system enhancements / process based change.
* Understanding existing processes and define and document new business models including process and data using structured techniques.
* Having the ability to manage individual pieces of work, although larger projects will be managed by a full time project manager. On those projects, the Business Analyst must work effectively as a leading member in the project team.
* Representing Equity users on group-wide projects.
* Providing the interface between users and other solution/service providers both internal and external to M&G.
* Participating / co-ordinating the testing of new applications, bug fixes and enhancements.
What we are looking for
You will have extensive business analysis experience, within the asset management industry as well as an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Equities and Fixed Income securities, both physical and derivatives. In addition you will have a proven track record of delivery on a variation of different size projects as well as a proven record of working on a number of projects in parallel. In terms of projects, you will have experience of business process re-engineering (non-technical projects), ideally within a Front Office environment. Previous experience using Front Office Order Management Systems and electronic dealing platforms as well as knowledge of the Front Office investment management process (both Fund Management and Dealing) is also highly sought after.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to think laterally to generate creative solutions, to join a talented team within a forward thinking organisation.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.