The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
About Risk Advisory
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
Business Risks team offers enterprise risk management and governance services, strategic risk advisory services, internal control consulting service, contract risk & compliance services, crisis management services, treasury management services for our clients from various industries, mainly focus on energy & resources, manufacturing, real estates, consumer business, pharmaceutical, and TMT industries.
Technology Risks team helps our clients to improve business confidence, manage and address information technologies related risks and ensure early warning mechanisms are in place through providing comprehensive information technologies related risk consulting services for a wide industries.
Financial Services Industry team offers the structured enterprise risk management solutions to our clients under the regulation requests of China's financial regulatory authorities, associating our professional analytical skills with our understanding of the clients and the market. Nowadays the team mainly focuses on the service to global financial industry, including banks, securities, insurance, investment sectors and so on.
Automotive Advisory service focus on auto industry to provide strategic, operation and risk management consulting for our clients.
As a Manager in the Risk Advisory team, you will gain exposure to an unrivalled collection of high profile clients and the opportunity to develop your skills and experience in this fast moving and exciting sector.
- Managing and delivering a wide range of client engagements which could include internal audit, risk management reviews, compliance reviews, regulatory reviews and other advisory work advising our Financial Services clients on risk and control related matters;
- Managing teams to deliver engagements;
- Focusing on building upon your existing experience of the Financial Services industry to develop genuine insight, knowledge and experience of the regional FS marketplace, whilst imparting this knowledge on your team and developing their capabilities in tandem;
- Helping senior staff develop our regional FS practice, by supporting business development, practice management and thought leadership activities;
- Monitoring market developments and keeping up to date with the latest FS developments;
- Helping in efforts to target a wide range of clients and to build client relationships;
- Running training activities to train other staff in the FS regional marketplace;
- Coordinating regional FS engagements and knowledge sharing across the wider Deloitte firm and throughout APAC;
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
The successful candidate should possess skill sets, as follows:
- Industry experience from regulators / leading consulting firm / banking / exchange / credit agency / insurance / brokerage / private equity / asset management;
- Solid experience in IT risk assessment, application controls and network security reviews, IT controls testing in Audit or Advisory;
- Experience with reviews covering Identity & Access Management, Security Management, IT Governance, Emerging Technology Risks (e.g. BYOD / cloud), IT Compliance, BCP & DRP, Business Intelligence and Alignment of IT to business strategy;
- Experience in reviewing ERP controls, providing ERP vendor selection services, ERP project management;
- Proven experience of successfully leading, managing and delivering IT assurance or advisory services to regional clients;
- Capability to lead / support transformation projects;
- Experience in working across complex matrix environments;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English; fluency in Cantonese and Putonghua would be an advantage. The ideal individual should also be international in their outlook as well as culturally sensitive;
- Experience working in professional services and Asia Pacific would be an advantage.
Academic & Qualification:
- CISA/CPA or related qualification preferred.