| ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at LewisGale Medical Center in Roanoke, VA. |
Opportunity Specifics – LewisGale Medical Center
• 24 hour physician coverage of 24 bed ICU
• Open ICU model with mandatory intensivist consult
• 12 hour shifts 7 am – 7 pm/7 pm – 7 am
• Midlevel support
• Fulltime, Part-time, PRN and PSA options
LewisGale Medical Center: Serving patients for over 100 years, LewisGale is a 521-bed, stroke certified tertiary facility in Southwest Virginia. The system includes four hospitals, two regional cancer centers, six outpatient centers and affiliations with 700 physicians representing a wide range of disciplines and specialties
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 29 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Community Information – Roanoke, VA As a place to live and work, Southwest Virginia has it all; affordable housing, outstanding K through 12 schools, and nationally-recognized colleges and universities. Surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Appalachian Trail, there is an offering of year-round breathtaking scenery, along with arts, culture, restaurants, outdoor activities, water sports, and so much more.