The Brown University Division of Advancement seeks qualified applicants for the position of Principal Gifts Coordinator. This position will provide an advanced level of project management and program coordination for the Principal Gifts Program which is responsible for the oversight of 400+ donors and prospects with the capacity to make $5M+ gifts to the University. Work product produced by the Principal Gifts Coordinator will be utilized in the work of the Sr. Principal Gifts Officer, the Executive VP for University Advancement, the President, senior fundraisers throughout the Division and top volunteers including members of the Brown University Corporation and members of the Corporation Committee on Fundraising.
This position will also develop differentiated stewardship opportunities for the University's top donors, in addition to carrying out special projects for the Executive Vice President and other senior members of the Advancement team.
- Bachelorâ??s degree and three years of experience in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a higher-education, fundraising, or non-profit setting highly desirable.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- High-level complex project coordination experience.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and have an ability to handle and complete multiple projects concurrently.
- Must have the ability to work with a variety of colleagues across the division and the University to ensure that priority obligations are met.
- Must have the ability to handle a rapidly changing environment and high pressure situations.
- Demonstrated ability with computer software programs including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheets, and databases. Strong skills required in the use of Excel, Word, and G-mail/Google professional tools is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Applicants are asked to provide a cover letter and resume with their applications.
Candidates please note: all offers of employment are contingent upon a criminal background check and education verification satisfactory to Brown.
Recruiting Start Date:2017-04-26-07:00
Job Posting Title:Principal Gifts Coordinator
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact email@example.com.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.