Program DirectorPrimary Location:
IN-INSeymour-HR/IN Seymour, JacksonFunction:
Areyou compassionate and caring?
Areyou looking for a career where you can make a difference in the lives ofothers?
Wehave the perfect opportunity for you, with Indiana MENTOR, as a ProgramDirector, working out of our Seymour Office. As a Program Director you will superviseSupported Living and Group Homes. Our team is fun, creative, anddedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and DevelopmentalDisabilities of all ages.
ProgramDirectors ensure all consumers are properly managed and cared for, includingimplementing programs and services for the consumers. The Program Director alsomanages, hires, trains and schedules staff; and coordinates activities andappointments of consumers served, and maintains records
- Manage the day to day operations of all programs
- Manage, hire, train and schedule staff.
- Responsible for the financial performance of individual programs; complete purchasing of program supplies; and review and submit billing compliance documentation.
- Maintain and foster relations with individuals receiving services, families and guardians; implement individual's satisfaction enhancement plans as appropriate.
- Implement program incident management protocols; ensure timely incident reporting and implementation of corrective action.
- Maintain program compliance with Network and regulatory standards.
- Provide leadership including direct supervision of home managers and direct support professionals
- Implement Network employee practices; implement program safety and workers' compensation programs; recommend and assist with involuntary terminations and written warnings; provide employee orientation and training.
- Maintain licensing and compliance for program services and supports; assure timely and accurate program documentation.
Whatwe offer you:
- Flexible Spending
- Short Term Disability
- Mileage reimbursement
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay rates; paid training; mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off, Holiday Pay, and Benefits
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people's lives on a daily basis
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Whatwe require of you:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Two to three years of experience with the IDD (Intellectual and Developmental Delays) community preferred
- Strong leadership ability
- Strong computer skills
- At least two years in a supervisory role
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Must be willing to be on call
InitialTraining Requirement--Paid Training:
Approximately40 hours of mandatory paid training sessions offered to new employees prior toproviding care to individuals.
Wehave a great work environment and you'll be surrounded by a strong andsupportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Indiana MENTOR is a partnerof The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a nationalnetwork of local human service providers offering quality, community-basedservices. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join TheMENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide qualityof life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Comejoin our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!