- Bachelor of Science degree in Aerospace/Electrical/Mechanical/Software Engineering or technical equivalent with 10+ years of directly related experience.
- 3+ years Quality management or operations leadership experience
- In depth knowledge of quality and reliability methods and procedures for hardware and software systems as they apply to the aerospace or electronic industry.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Greenbelt or Blackbelt certification and/or proven education or work history in leading and implementing projects.
- Self-motivated and possess demonstrated ability to motivate others to achieve timely results.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills including communications, facilitation, consulting, coaching, and influencing
- Highly collaborative style, capable of working across multiple functional areas to drive results.
- Experience with Configuration Control management practices.
- Experience with TIPQA, Windchill, Doors software suites
- Experience with NASA, J-STD and IPC standard implementation.
- ASQ certification preferred; Experience managing AS9100 certified business.
- Ability to obtain DoD clearance (TS preferred)
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain security clearances. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.