Provide professional and managerial support along with the Director of Diversity & Inclusion for all Firm diversity initiatives, including, but not limited to, programming, data management and analysis, client and community interface, diversity & inclusion industry trends, and administrative support.
- Assist the Director of Diversity & Inclusion and Firm committee co-chairs in implementing the Firm’s Diversity Action Plan, including tracking progress and implementation, assisting in developing strategies to achieve D&I goals and preparing related reports.
- Manage the completion of all client, industry and bar organization diversity and inclusion surveys, including collaborating with internal and external parties to request, collect, validate, and submit all necessary data.
- Store and access internal and external data required to conduct frequent statistical analysis on Firm diversity metrics, and oversee efforts to improve the efficiency of compilation of data.
- Oversee departmental expenditures, prepare and analyze reports, and prepare the annual departmental budget in consultation with the Director of Diversity & Inclusion.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of D&I programming, including committee programming, training programs by outside consultants, conferences and affinity group events.
- Manage the production of brochures, newsletters and website content relating to diversity and inclusion.
- Work with public relations and marketing departments to increase the reputation and visibility of the Firm’s D&I initiatives.
- Compile, organize, and assess best practice materials, articles and benchmarking tools generated and relied upon by Firm committees and Director.
- Monitor current diversity trends, articles, reports, and benchmarks used in the legal industry, financial sector and comparable professions.
- Represent Firm at recruiting, client and community stakeholder events and expand outreach efforts to increase partnerships, visibility and success of D&I initiatives.
- Leverage alumni, client and community contacts in support of D&I strategy.