Due to new growth, REM NJis currently looking to fill the following hours at our Landing St, Southampton location:
Come join REM New Jerseyin the very important work we do supporting individuals with intellectualdisabilities, brain injury and emotional, behavioral or medicalcomplexities. Based in community settings, DSPs (Direct SupportProfessional) provide assistance with daily activities such as mealpreparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration.
Whether you have previousexperience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact youwant to make, we want tohear from you! Bring the right attitude, we'll train you forsuccess!
High school diploma or GED
Must be minimum of 18 years of age
Valid driver's license in good standing
Car registration and vehicle insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
Successful clearance of background checks
What we offer you:
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Fulland Part time schedules available
- Arewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitivepay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paidtraining; Holiday pay
- Family-orientedenvironment, casual dress, employee events
- Achance to make a difference in people's lives on a daily basis
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to employee discounts withvarious vendors
- Adynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded bya strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. New Jersey MENTORis a partner of The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network oflocal human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states,you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTORNetwork, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of lifeenhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caringprofessionals. Apply Today!