For more than two decades, Navitas has accelerated the internationalization of university campuses around the globe, providing international students greater opportunity and access to high-quality learning experiences. Our North American university partners include Simon Fraser University, University of Manitoba, University of Massachusetts Lowell, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, University of Massachusetts Boston, University of New Hampshire, Florida Atlantic University, University of Idaho, and Richard Bland College of William and Mary.
Navitas is seeking to employ a Student Success Manager to join our growing North American team at Richard Bland College of William and Mary (RBC), in Petersburg, Virginia.
Please send cover letter and resume to HR-NavitasNA@navitas.com. Reference job code 0417RBCSSMNF in the subject line of your email.
The Student Success Manager is responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of student and academic administrative processes and the development of a service-oriented Student and Academic Services team with the goal of maximum student retention and academic success.
The position will provide operational input to assist staff decision-making, and manage relationships between administration staff and other functional areas across the pathway program and the partner University.
· Oversee academic outcomes of pathway courses to ensure student performance is consistently monitored and concerns are addressed quickly;
· Manage the development and implementation of consistent, streamlined and high quality student and academic services leading to high retention and student academic outcomes;
· Supervise and support the Student Experience Specialist and Student Success Advisor positions;
· Liaise with appropriate university personnel and instructional staff to ensure robust student outcomes;
· Maintain strong and positive relationships within the university;
· Identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement in student and academic services and operations;
· Ensure semester timetables are completed properly, utilize courses efficiently and faculty are placed on time;
· Ensure appropriate communication and student event planning is being conducted semesterly;
· Oversee student mentor, advising, tutoring, leadership and other programs;
· Ensure accurate student records in Student Management Systems;
· Analyze course and student evaluation data and prepare written reports with recommendations;
· Manage student performance standards and academic integrity processes;
· Analyze and report on student outcomes;
· Ensure continuous quality assurance of academic programs;
· Provide academic advising to Navitas students;
· Other duties as required.