· Help promote the vision of the school.
· Coordinate the outdoor education programs and immersion.
· Organize and coordinate student events with the Coordinator of Student Life.
· Manage and create schedules for grades 5 through 8 and special days.
· Teach one class.
· Serve as an advisor.
· Consult with parents and students on students’ schedules.
· Collaborate with faculty.
· Conference with parents.
· Intervene, consult, and advise students in occurrences of misbehavior.
· Observe, mentor, and evaluate faculty members; provide feedback for faculty development.
· Attend team meetings and keep the minutes.
· Collaborate with the counselor, learning specialists, and principal.
· Consult on and advise in curricular discussions, scheduling, & other necessary Middle Learning decisions.