| This job announcement encompasses multiple openings in a variety of electronics disciplines. |
• The disciplines include: Beacons, Digital Electronics, Ground and Auto-tracking radar systems, GPS, IFF, Microwave, Measurements, TCP/IP, Telemetry, Communications, and Video.
• Selected applicants will work on various types of electronic equipment and related devices by performing a combination of the following: installing, maintaining, repairing, overhauling, troubleshooting, modifying, constructing and testing.
• Equipment may include, but is not limited to, the following: transmitting and receiving equipment, digital and analog computers, industrial measuring and controlling equipment, microwave amplifiers and transmission lines, high voltage power supplies and keying circuits, indicators and displays, antenna positioning systems, Ethernet interface equipment, digital-to-analog conversion equipment and analog strip chart recorders.
• Work requires practical application of electronic principles, ability to determine equipment malfunctions, and skills to put equipment in required operating conditions.
• The daily accomplishment of electronic logbook entries, problem reporting and documentation of corrective actions are required.
Working Conditions: Work hours and shifts may vary and require occasional overnights or weekend work at remote locations. Occasionally perform assigned tasks indoors/outdoors in a field environment involving low light and moderate noise. May occasionally climb towers and ladders or perform work in confined spaces. Lift up to 50 pounds.