| |Care Site Description Holy Rosary Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
Services & Expertise
- Miles City, Mont. (estab. 1910)
- Region's largest integrated healthcare provider & private employer
- 500 associates, volunteers & medical staff members
- 25-bed acute care critical access hospital, physician clinics & senior living
Holy Rosary Healthcare is eastern Montana's healthcare destination providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People through the communities we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Family Health & Wellness
- Women's Health
- Imaging & Ancillary Services
- Therapy Services
- Senior Living
- Surgery & Emergency Center
This position is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of operational policies and procedures for a specific department within nursing services. Collaborate in intra- and inter-departmental planning, problem solving, and decision making within the scope of their responsibility. This position requires the application of advanced, broad-based knowledge of nursing practice and theory as well as advanced knowledge of techniques of supervision, management, and leadership. This position will also be responsible for coverage in OB/L&D in addition to perioperative services.
- Interprets and directs the implementation of nursing philosophy and objectives, departmental policies and procedures, and applies recognized standards of nursing care and practice.
- Plans, selects, and devises nursing operations, work methods, procedures, work flow and standards for quality and quantity of work, including staffing standards.
- Assigns, directs and reviews the work of subordinate supervisors/other nursing personnel. Prepares formal answers to, and recommends the adjustment of, grievances and disciplinary matters.
- Determines personnel, material, equipment, and facilities needed to accomplish program goals.
- Prepares budget for assigned area or program and is responsible for adherence to approved budget.
- Coordinates nursing activities with those of other services or disciplines.
- Monitors and evaluates operations for compliance with licensure, accreditation and regulatory standards.
- Establishes, implements, and evaluates quality of care for assigned area or program.
- Assesses plans, directs, and evaluates educational and clinical professional development programs for assigned area or program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, required
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of practice, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- Three years of experience in a setting serving the same age/type of patient population served by this facility or department, preferred
- Three years of experience supervising nursing personnel, preferred
- Bachelor degree in nursing, preferred
: Holy Rosary, Miles City, MT
: MT-Miles City
Department: HRH-Operating Room
: Day Shift
: Jan 25, 2017, 1:20:13 AM