Vascular Access Nurse Educator - CALIFORNIA
We have 2 positions open in CA
- Sacramento Job #1709054
- San Francisco/San Jose Job #1708147
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, QuintilesIMS understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's field force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Vascular Access Nurse Educator to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Vascular Access Nurse Educator
The Vascular Access Nurse Educator provides professional, clinical support to customers (primarily physicians, nurses, and techs), through education and training related to Ethicon products. This role plays an integral part in the local sales team and works collaboratively with district management and the sales representative. Pivotal to the success of the candidate will be his/her ability to independently develop effective working relationships with the customers in the assigned territory. The incumbent must be able to autonomously develop new contacts and product advocates in select hospitals identified with the sales rep. He/she will also represent Ethicon at various trade shows, conventions, and industry related meetings.
The candidate chosen for this role will be expected to:
- Complete training and be certified on the Ethicon product line.
- Demonstrate mastery of all clinical information related to product application and the IFU; must be able to use this mastery to help drive and expand business.
- Provide follow-up support to customers at end-user locations as needed.
- Develop strong, working relationships with end-users while providing product in-servicing and clinical education.
- Assist field sales in collection of product data to support team business case and clinical effectiveness of Ethicon’s product.
- Educate and inform end-users of clinical effectiveness and technical aspects of Ethicon’s product.
- Assist in the distribution of product educational materials and programs.
- Support trade shows, educational events and National sales meetings as requested.
- Plan and deliver formal presentations to large and small groups.
- Assist field sales staff in identifying sales opportunities and the presentation of clinical data outcomes end-users.
- Assist sales personnel by disseminating marketing materials to nurses, physicians and other end-users.
- Educate facility nurses and physicians on the proper techniques and technologies to help prevent catheter related bloodstream and local infections and complications.
- Plan and implement educational seminars/ Point Prevalence data collection on Ethicon’s product.
- Remain current with related literature, clinical practice and Ethicon’s products/services and their clinical application.
- Develop new contacts and product advocates through networking and sales prospecting in targeted facilities.
QuintilesIMS offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please feel free to view all of our jobs and apply on-line at: www.quintilesims.com/careers
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled