OUTPATIENT INTERNAL MEDICINE
Banner University Medical Group, Sonoran Desert / Tucson, AZ
Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) is currently seeking Employed BC/BE Outpatient Internal Medicine Physicians, both Academic and Non-Academic IM, to join us in beautiful Southern Arizona. Your dedication to patient care and practice excellence will be a part of BUMG's new model of care delivery. Academic Physicians hired will have a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona commensurate with the candidate’s credentials.
Opportunities are available throughout the Tucson area at BUMG multi-specialty clinics. These are well-equipped clinics with services including medical imaging, on-site labs, physical therapy and wellness services.
- Monday through Friday hours
- Epic EMR
Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Access to academic medicine, research and clinical trials
- Advance into key leadership roles
- Experience greater professional stability
- Enjoy greater work life balance
Tucson provides a host of professional opportunities, cultural amenities and recreational activities including:
- Majestic mountains in every direction and breathtaking sunsets
- K-12 educational options and the academic excellence of the University of Arizona
- Endless sunshine with no humidity, fresh air and easy access to the sand and surf of San Diego and Mexico
- Moderate cost of living
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family including paid malpractice, paid CME days plus allowance, relocation assistance and much more!
Submit your CV for immediate consideration to email@example.com For questions, please call Tiffany Lewis, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4578. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.