| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
The Human Resources Business Partner Assistant will provide day to day administrative and operational support to the HR Business Partner (HRBP) team.
- An effective written and verbal communicator who can adjust your style for different audiences.
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor in order to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- Adept at creating partnerships and working reciprocally with others to meet shared objectives and goals.
- Capable of building strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- A strong multi-tasker who is able to assess and effectively manage priorities.
- Willing to take action and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Manage calendars daily for five members of the HRBP Leadership team, make decisions on schedules, appointments, travel, priorities, etc. Provide calendar support to other team members as needed.
- Provide general office support including: phone coverage, department communications, managing shared organizing systems and reports, timekeeping, on boarding of new hires, ordering and maintaining supplies and processing travel and expenses.
- Assist with clerical and administrative aspects of team projects as needed.
- Translate information and concepts into presentations and materials, including organization/flow charts.
- Work with data and spreadsheets to track and disseminate information.
- Provide project management support as needed.
- Bachelors degree preferred plus two years of experience in an administrative capacity supporting multiple people
- Advanced skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong prioritization, attention to detail and organizational skills
In order to be considered for an Administrative/ Secretary role here at MSK, you will be required to pass an online Administrative Assessment. When applying to this position, you will be prompted to take the assessment. It takes about 45 minutes to complete. Please note that you will have 48 hours to complete this test.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.