Providence is calling a Documentation Review Technician (Home Health, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Senior and Community Services in Tukwila, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Maintain clients' health information according to established policies and procedures.
- Provide clerical support that includes filing, computerized data inquiry and general clerical functions.
- Acquire doctor-signed orders/documents in a timely manner.
- Process incoming documents, create legal records and process and analyze No-Go records.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
- Six (6) months general office experience
Preferred Qualifications for this position include:
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Previous electronic medical records (EMR) training or experience, and medical terminology
- Office experience in a health care environment
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Home and Hospice Services provides quality, timely comprehensive medical care in the homes of patients and with facilities in Washington State's King, Snohomish, Thurston, Mason and Lewis Counties. The wide-ranging care we provide includes the service of physicians, registered nurses, medical social workers, rehabilitation therapists, home health aides, and volunteers. The collaboration and teamwork that is demonstrated by these qualified individuals provides a comprehensive and caring medical experience for patients and their families.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Health Information Management (HIM)
Req ID: 151877