Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
The Asset Management Exchange (AMX) is a global marketplace where asset owners (the buyers) can invest in external asset managers (the sellers) and where asset managers can access significant capital, cutting overall value leakage as a result. It will do this through a centralised back office and standardised fund infrastructure that bypasses the investment industry's significant cost and resource duplication. In addition, it will deliver scale benefits to both sides of the market while increasing transparency and asset owner control.
AMX is part of the Willis Towers Watson investment consulting business, which aims to change investment for the better for the benefit of its clients. To achieve this, we look to hire and retain the best people, provide opportunities for them to continue to develop their skills and then empower them to make a difference. Our client base of leading investment institutions (including many of the world's largest pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds) demand excellence and creative solutions to the investment challenges they face. As a result, we look to bring people with a variety of backgrounds and skills to work collaboratively on cutting edge assignments.
You will be part of the AMX business development team which looks to work with client consultants and clients (both existing Willis Towers Watson clients and non-Willis Towers Watson clients), in order to grow AMX to become the preeminent asset management exchange in the industry.
- You will be able to write and take responsibility for client reports, presentations and letters of advice regarding the implementation of AMX
- Run, check and/or maintain spreadsheets supporting any calculations used in the production of client reports
- Contribute to the development of business development processes, working within both compliance and professional excellence standards
- Work within a small team, helping to maintain strong client servicing support to the wider investment consulting community with the objective of helping to build out the AMX business.
- The ability to demonstrate a blend of technical competency and good client communication skills
- Hold a 'Client First' mentality and the desire to deliver above and beyond client requirements
- Strong oral and written client communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, being able to demonstrate examples of pro-activeness and collaboration on client projects
- Ambition and willingness to help create and drive process improvements - working in an environment which has an entrepreneurial culture
- Experience in the Asset Management Industry is essential, preferable in a client facing business development/CRM function
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.