Cambridge Associates (CA) is a leading global investment firm. We work with non-profit institutions, pension plans, and private clients to build investment portfolios that help them meet their philanthropic goals, pensioners' obligations, or personal endeavors. Our goal is to meet clients wherever they are in the investment process. We offer a variety of services to complement those needs, from acting as an outsourced investment office to providing access to our world-class digital research platform. Committed to independence since our founding more than 40 years ago, we are motivated only by what is best for our clients.
Our clients trust the experience, leadership, and integrity of our investment professionals. We have a global team of outstanding investment advisors and an extensive research platform to support them. With more than 1,200 employees in nine locations around the globe, we are constantly looking to discover new ideas for our clients' portfolios. This extensive network helps us to identify and access the best global investment opportunities all over the world.
The Investment Operations Associate is part of the team responsible for the execution of investment decisions relating to our institutional and private clients' investment programmes. This includes coordinating and facilitating communication between clients, investment teams, funds and other third-party service providers, to ensure the timely and accurate completion of transactions across a range of asset-classes .
- Complete and provide peer reviews of subscription, redemption, and transfer documentation, track share class information, and monitor manager liquidity provisions on behalf of clients
- Utilize CA specific applications for transactions and liquidity tracking purposes
- Coordinate asset transfer between clients, custodians, and investment managers
- Proactively support client team objectives through communication with third-party service providers
- Maintain account records and correspondence for assigned clients
- Prepare Liquidity and Audit Support reports
- Utilise internal CA resources to support investment team activities
- Collect, interpret, and organise relevant information relating to client portfolios
- Maintain awareness of current investment themes and client interests
- 2-3 years of related work experience (preferred, but not required)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification(s) preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment and balance competing priorities
- Strong analytical and organisational abilities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to new challenges
- Professional, focused, and disciplined approach to work responsibilities
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word
- Preferred knowledge of basic finance principles
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom without sponsorship or restriction