Applicants must submit their qualifications via UCLA's Career Opportunities website at https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu Reference position # 25790. AA/EEO
The complete listing of qualifications is available on UCLA's official job posting.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal staff, campus departments, contactors and external entities.
- Ability to maintain composure while resolving complaints and/or handling hostility.
- Skill in motivating others to effective action.
- Ability to explain complex policies, procedures, and legal requirements; and educate others in the use of contract forms.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex technical and legal documents including construction contracts and administrative manuals.
- Advanced skill in writing concise, logical, and grammatically correct business correspondence.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite applications (Windows, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, as well as ability to quickly learn new applications.
- Ability to perform repetitive work following established guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to lift and move contract documents weighing up to 30 pounds.
UCLA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an average of three weeks' vacation per year; an average of 12 days per year sick leave; 13 paid holidays per year; health, dental and optical benefits; life insurance; disability insurance; the University of California Retirement Plan with 5 year vesting and various voluntary UC Savings Plans. There are also special programs and privileges available, such as accessibility to cultural and recreational programs, athletic events, and the University Credit Union.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy - http://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4000376/NondiscrimAffirmAct