- Equivalent of a Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Computer Science or a related field
- Demonstrated ability in managing time and priorities
- Customer-centric approach to service delivery
- High level of digital fluency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- KNowledge of developing processes to test, evaluate, and recommend use of computing technologies
- Must have knowledge in the configuration and installation of hardware and software systems.
- Applicant must have experience in both Mac & Windows operating systems.
- Applicant must have experience in using Microsoft Office software (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Equivalent to one year of related experience.
- Proficiency in hardware and software technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to details and to meet deadlines and milestones.
- Patience and well developed interpersonal relations skills.
Previous professional experience working in a higher education environment is highly desired.
A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily before any candidate can be offered a position with the CSU. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current CSU employees who apply for the position.
The person holding this position is considered a `mandated reporter' under the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act and is required to comply with the requirements set forth in CSU Executive Order 1083 as a condition of employment.
California State University, San Bernardino is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.
This position may be "Designated" under California State University's Conflict of Interest Code. This would require the filing of a Statement of Economic Interest on an annual basis and the completion of training within 6 months of assuming office and every 2 years thereafter. Visit the Human Resources Conflict of Interest webpage link for additional information: http://hrd.csusb.edu/conflictInterest.html
This position adheres to CSU policies against Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, and Sexual Violence, including Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking. This requires completion of Sexual Violence Prevention Training within 6 months of assuming employment and on a two-year basis thereafter. (Executive Order 1096)