KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A minimum of a Master's degree.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict guidelines and time frames.
- Previous experience working in higher education with faculty, students, and staff.
- Previous proposal writing experience.
- Experience in developing and managing budgets.
- Knowledge of grant resources (COS, GRC, CUR).
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Experience supervising employees and/or graduate students.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with diverse groups, including executives, administrators, faculty, staff, and funding agency personnel.
- Understanding of Human Subjects and Animal Welfare compliance.
- Demonstrated understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, ethnic, and disability backgrounds of college students and employees.
Materials not submitted through https://jobs.uwrf.edu/ cannot be considered
- Letter of interest specifying qualifications and experience (cover letter)
- An unofficial transcript (official copies of transcripts will be required if hired).
- Provide the names, addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of three references who can specifically comment on your ability, experience and professional preparation (references).
Inquiries should be addressed to:
Todd Wilkinson, Search Committee Chair
Deadline to Apply: Initial review of applications will begin upon receipt. For full consideration, applicants should submit all required materials by 11:59 p.m. May 4, 2017. A criminal background check will be completed on final candidates.
The University of Wisconsin System will not reveal the identities of applicants who request confidentiality in writing, except that the identity of the successful candidate will be released. See Wis. Stat. sec. 19.36(7).
UW-River Falls does not offer H-1B or other work authorization visa sponsorship for this position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of hire and maintain work authorization throughout the employment term. If you have questions regarding this, please contact Human Resources at 715-425-3926.
UW-River Falls Diversity Statement: We declare that diversity and inclusivity are core values. We dedicate ourselves to build a culture grounded in principles of equity, social justice, and excellence. We fundamentally affirm and embrace the multiple identities, values, belief systems, and cultural practices of all individuals and communities. We will address fundamental issues of bias, discrimination, and exclusion.
The University is committed to creating an educational community which enhances student awareness and appreciation of diverse ethnicities and cultures and identities which actively supports tolerance, civility and respect for the rights and sensibilities of each person without regard to economic status, ethnic background, political views, sexual orientation, or other personal characteristics or beliefs. Awareness of and sensitivity to diverse ethnic and cultural heritages are especially sought in applicants.
UWRF is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer subject to all state and federal regulations pertaining to non-discrimination based upon sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, age, arrest and/or conviction record, veteran status, and membership in the national guard, state defense force, or any other reserve component of the military forces of the United States or the State of Wisconsin. All persons, especially women, persons of color, people with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Employment is subject to federal laws that require verification of your identity and legal right to work in the United States as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
For a copy of the UWRF campus safety information, see http:www.uwrf.edu/Police/CampusRecordsCrimes.cfm or call University Police at (715) 425-3133 for a paper copy. This material includes crime statistics (Annual Security Report) and information on crime prevention, sexual assault, and drug/alcohol issues.