| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK's Development team is seeking a Development Coordinator to support their “Grateful Patient” program team. The Coordinator will provide administrative support to the team and assist in the implementation of cultivation, stewardship, and solicitation strategies for patient donors and prospects. The Coordinator will also help monitor and maintain database (CRM) integrity and answer donor inquiries on a frequent basis.
- Proactively cultivate, qualify and assess patient donors and prospects through stewardship telephone calls and follow up.
- Help generate reports and enter data in applicable development database/CRM.
- Maintain overall database integrity specific to accuracy of donor demographics (i.e. names, addresses, contact information) including directly handling correction of information in a timely fashion.
- Directly respond to donor and prospect inquiries received by phone, web, and/or written correspondence.
- Assist with data requests and list pulls as needed to support program activities.
- Assist in developing and deploying mass communications to a wide audience of patient donors and prospects.
- A minumum of a Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1-2 years of educational, internships, or volunteer experience where strong communication, organization, planning, and multi-tasking skills were necessary.
- Fluency in MS Office, including basic Excel skills
- Experience in a patient setting is preferred
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.