Registered Nurse - RN - Metro Denver Area-16005475
At SCL Health, we provide a work environment second to none.
Our hospitals in metro Denver area have been recognized by Healthgrades as among the top 2% in the nation.
We are currently looking for experienced RNs to join our team in various specialties across the metro Denver area.
Bonuses Available! For a limited time, SCL Health is offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus to experienced OR, ICU and ED Registered Nurses with a two year commitment. Submit your application today to learn more about this incentive and our available opportunities.
ED Quick Facts:
- Denver metro areas EDs are all Level II facilities
- Separate Senior ED areas
- Emergency care for strokes, cardiac crises, trauma and more
- Cutting edge EDs designed to provide better workflow
- Lutheran ED remodeled in March of 2016
- Good Samaritan ED built just ten years ago
- St. Joseph hospital opened its' rebuilt facility in 2014
ICU Quick Facts:
- General, cardiovascular and neurosurgical ICU units
- Two of our ICUs are designated as Beacon Units by AACN – this award denotes a positive work environment and excellent care – and our other care sites are working for the designation
OR Quick Facts:
- Denver operating rooms are state of the art
- Offering time saving measures to facilitate smooth workflow
- Provide specialty care for:
- Cardiac and vascular
- Spine and orthopedic
- Neurosurgery including deep brain stimulation
- Urologic, GYN, oncologic, ENT and general surgical services
Our RNs are the backbone of inpatient services at SCL Health. Join an organization where your individual contribution will be recognized and rewarded!
SCL Health Registered Nurses provide direct patient care, meeting both psychological and physical needs of the patients in accordance with physicians' orders, Joint Commission, OSHA, nursing and department guidelines. Our RNs fulfills these duties to contribute to the continuity and quality of care which fosters the best interest and well-being of all patients and their families.
- Conduct and document a thorough assessment of each patient's medical status upon admission and throughout the patient's course of treatment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned patient.
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines described.
- Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Oversee care delivered by Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Attend and participate in clinical team conferences regarding patient progress, problems and needs.
- Act in compliance with hospital, regulatory and professional standards and guidelines.
- Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical currency.
- Adheres to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Associate's degree in nursing, with requirement to obtain BSN within 5 years of employment
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred
- One (1) year of recent experience in an acute setting, required
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of practice, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
: Clinical Float Pool/Travel Program
: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas
: Variable Shift
: Jan 20, 2017, 1:25:18 PM
Nursing Professional (RN)