Providence is calling a Compliance Documentation Management Program ( CDMP) Specialist / Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager (Day Shift, 0.5 FTE) to Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Review the Compliance Documentation Management Program (CDMP) and reconciliations.
- Provide case management services as requested.
- Demonstrate ability to perform responsibilities related to compliance documentation.
- Educate health team colleagues about social work/case management, including the unique needs of the case-managed patient populations.
- Serve as a resource for physicians and other departments.
- Serve as a preceptor or education resource for new caregivers and students.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing degree
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Washington
- Two (2) years recent acute care nursing with ability to interpret clinical tests and procedures, physician and other documentation for compliance and appropriate billing
About the hospital you will serve:
Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla, Washington is a full service hospital with some of the best technology, expertise, specialists and primary care physicians in the region. We have been named the 100 top hospitals in the United States by two separate, independent research companies, Solucient and Cleverly Associates. Walla Walla is located in the southeastern region of Washington state and offers a sunny, mild climate, the benefits of living in a historic college town, outdoor activities and excellent public & private schools at all levels.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Case Management
Location: Washington-Walla Walla
Req ID: 150994