Providence is calling Telemetry/Monitor Technician (0.5 FTE) to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Closely monitor electrocardiogram equipment and notify medical staff in case of emergency.
- Record and communicate patient condition as appropriate using computerized documentation systems.
- Maintain and update patient echogardiogram/EKG histories.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Must complete classes or arrhythmia recognition and pass on arrhythmia exam with a minimum score of 85% and 100% on lethal arrhythmias
- Able to communicate fluently (speaking and writing) using the English language
- Acceptable references from school and/or former employer(s)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma
- Previous experience as a Telemetry Technician
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center has a commanding presence in Spokane, Washington and is a beacon of hope and healing for patients throughout the region. We have over 600 beds and are chosen by people from across the state for the da Vinci surgical robotic for heart surgery and parents from all over the Inland Northwest who have children with life-threatening conditions know they'll find the care and comfort they need at Sacred Heart Children's Hospital.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative Support (Clinical)
Req ID: 149392