Providence is calling a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Heritage House in Seattle, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Coordinate with physician and registered nurse to provide appropriate medication.
- Assist nursing staff with practical nursing, including bedside patient care, respiratory care, phlebotomy, patient education, and patient support services.
- Use critical thinking, decisive judgment, and your ability to make independent decisions.
- Utilize software for the maintenance of patient records and communication with team members.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in Washington State
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Experience in a group home, boarding home or assisted living
- Experience with nurse delegation
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Heritage House at the Market provides assisted living in the heart of the Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle, Washington. Heritage House offers private apartments, nursing services and a rich quality of life to seniors in a vibrant urban environment.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: LPN / LVN
Req ID: 149925