Providence is calling a Referral Specialist (Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence ElderPlace in Seattle, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive annual business growth plan and quarterly market growth plan that furthers the visibility of PEPS through a combination of specific promotional activities and educational efforts tailored to reach target audiences of qualified prospects.
- Systematically contact referral sources and qualified prospects based on a segmented, prioritized quarterly market growth plan and key customer target accounts, developing relationships to generate repeat referrals.
- Work closely with program management, all operational staff, and in particular Intake staff to develop and maintain a database of qualified prospects, referrals and enrollments, including demographic and customer profile data. Aggregates and reports data in a meaningful way as requested and needed for effective performance in role and monitoring of results.
- Nurture the loyalty of referral sources and relationships with qualified prospects. Thoroughly understands PEPS eligibility criteria and the financial qualification process for Medicaid and Medicare.
- Act as Liaison between contracted providers (ALF & AFH) & ElderPlace to problem solve & improve communication and processes.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field
- Proficient in a Windows environment including Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Proven and demonstrable track record success in sales, marketing and public relations activities in the health care and/or human services sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence ElderPlace is conveniently located in Seattle, WA. The PACE (Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) keeps older adults as healthy as possible in the community by providing comprehensive health care and social services including: primary and specialty medical care, a day health program, social work services, rehabilitation, housing (if necessary) and much more. The Providence ElderPlace team of health care and social service professionals and our affiliates provide comprehensive integrated care to our participants.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Marketing / PR / Communications
Req ID: 150265