Providence is calling a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence ElderPlace Redmond in Redmond, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Provide or assist participants with personal care (e.g., bathing, dressing, toileting, oral and denture care, hair and skin, shaving, nail trimming). Take weight, vital signs and collect specimens as assigned.
- Assist with Adult Day program activities as assigned.
- Help participants to move; turn; get in and out of bed, chair, or wheelchair; and ambulate with or without assistive devices.
- Report all pertinent observations of participants to appropriate medical staff or supervisor.
- Maintain required documentation on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) licensure
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence ElderPlace Redmond is conveniently located in Redmond, WA. The PACE (Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) keeps older adults as healthy as possible in the community by providing comprehensive health care and social services including: primary and specialty medical care, a day health program, social work services, rehabilitation, housing (if necessary) and much more. The Providence ElderPlace Redmond team of health care and social service professionals and our affiliates provide comprehensive integrated care to our participants.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Certified Nursing Assistant
Req ID: 149019