Providence is calling an On Call Home Health Aide (CNA) to Providence DominiCare in Stevens County, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable. We have a special need for caregivers in the Deer Park area right now.
In this position you will:
- Drive throughout your work day to see patients in private residences, adult family homes, assisted living, and skilled nursing facilities within a designated region.
- Provide appropriate patient care as directed by the licensed nurse.
- Provide personal care, assistance with performing activities of daily living and prescribed therapeutic exercises, and basic housekeeping services essential to the comfort of the patient.
- Use your proficiency with software programs to maintain electronic patient records and communicate with team members.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Valid Washington State driver's license and insured, reliable vehicle
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
- Current Nursing Assistant Certified (CNA) licensure in Washington State
- Completion of certified nursing assistant course or equivalent training
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- One year patient care experience in acute, sub-acute or long term care
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence DominiCare is a not-for-profit in-home care agency serving the frail and elderly in their places of residence throughout northern Washington state in the areas of Stevens, Pend Oreille, Ferry and northern Spokane counties. Our compassionate team assists elderly and functionally impaired persons with maintaining their independence by providing personal care, household assistance and family respite services.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Certified Nursing Assistant
Req ID: 151510