Providence is calling a Healthcare Analytics Analyst, Senior ( Full Time / Day Shift ) to our Facey location in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Provide leadership in design and development of analyses of healthcare data using business intelligence tools and actuarial, statistical, and analytical techniques to better understand and trend efficacy of the organization's clinical practice patterns and initiatives.
- Utilize combined application of business knowledge and advanced systems skills to perform and lead complex data-mining and analysis while ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data.
- Provide guidance and assistance to other analysts as required.
- Requires greater analytical and communication abilities due to the more complicated nature of assignments.
- Expected to demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills via participation in work groups.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree or five or more years experience in the area of financial analysis and health care reporting in ambulatory health care setting.
- 5 years of experience in reporting/analytics in healthcare industry.
- Proven ability to perform advanced data mining, report designing and developing using SQL and other reporting tools.
- Autonomous individual with mathematical aptitude and strong design, analytical, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of PC applications for data analysis, specifically spreadsheet and database systems (Microsoft Excel, Access) .
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with users, management and staff.
- Ability to manage assignments within specified deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to a changing internal data environment.
Preferred qualifications for this position include *:*
- Experience with T-SQL highly preferred.
About the organization you will serve:
Facey Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group with over 160 physicians providing care to the growing population in the North & East regions of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties. Twelve medical clinics, including two urgent care centers and dedicated women's centers, are located across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, San Gabriel and Simi Valleys. The group began as a single medical practice over 90 years ago.
Facey is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit 5-state network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, affiliated services and educational facilities spanning from California to Alaska **.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details**
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative Support (Clinical)
Location: California-Mission Hills
Req ID: 149790