Program CoordinatorPrimary Location:
Program Services Coordination/Case ManagementOrganization:
Come join REM Iowain the very important work we do supporting individuals with intellectualdisabilities, brain injury and emotional, behavioral or medical complexities.Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day inthe lives of the people we serve.
As a Caregiver Supervisor (Program Coordinator / PC), you'll carry outrewarding work, playing an integral and crucial role in the success of ourorganization. Based in community settings, PCs are a key member of theindividual's support team and provide daily oversight and supervision of theirassigned location. Program Coordinatorsprovide assistance with activities of daily living, coordinate medical care andfacilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings orproviding transportation to work or other activities. PCs support therapeutic and behavioral plansin partnership with clinical staff to enhance the quality of life for those wesupport.
In addition, ProgramCoordinators provide effective leadership and supervision for the direct carestaff they support including training, scheduling and performance management.
Our CaregiverSupervisors are the most exemplary reflection of the wonderful mission drivenwork we do here every day. At the end of your work day, you know you have madea difference in someone's life.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just soundslike the type of impact you want to make, we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude, we'll train you for success!
Program Coordinator positions are rewarding full time positions requiring aflexible schedule and the ability to participate in an on-call system rotation
What we require of you:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year minimum experience working in human services or related field
- Previous supervisory/team leader experience preferred
- Valid driver's license in good standing required for most positions
- Successful clearance of background checks
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people's lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Come join our team of dedicated and caringprofessionals. Apply Today!