| Regional Sector Head of Consumer Brands, Retail and Healthcare, Asia Pacific |
If you're looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management leverages our global network to capture market share and deliver growth. The business covers 90% of the world's trade and capital flows, with access to over 150 clearing systems. We work with 95% of Fortune 100 Companies and are uniquely positioned to help clients make payments, manage their liquidity and maximise the use of their cash.
We are currently seeking an ambitious professional to join our Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) team as Regional Sector Head of Consumer Brands, Retail and Healthcare, Asia Pacific. This role can be either based in Singapore or Hong Kong.
- Retain and achieve new income for GLCM solutions by leading the regional industry sector team, originating leads and building customer relationships
- Serve as a Global Account Manager responsible for a portfolio of clients and maintain a high level of client satisfaction as a Trusted Advisor
- Manage GLCM global account plans for all regional clients in Consumer Brands, Retail and Healthcare, acting as a single point of contact with Global Relationship Managers to build deal pipeline and deliver growth
- Price, review and negotiate cash management services for regional Consumer Brands, Retail and Healthcare clients, effecting any cost reduction initiatives required by the Group
- Lead the strategic direction of the industry sales effort and coverage of Global Banking customers in the region
- Consistently role model the Sales Manager competencies, providing guidance and coaching to other sales managers and team members where necessary
- Act as a senior stakeholder for regional clients and champion sales efforts of other industry sector sales managers in the region
- Represent GLCM as a subject matter expert and cash management practitioner with internal and external recognition in regional and global conferences, roadshows, industry events, case studies and press articles
- Direct the global, regional and local GLCM efforts to ensure consistent delivery of a world-class level of solutions and services to Asia Pacific clients
- Relevant industry experience in consumer brands, retail and healthcare sectors
- Experience in relationship management at multiple levels plus a proven sales record
- Strong knowledge of local and regional cash management and clearing services, products and techniques
- Solid credit assessment skills, particularly on complex and structured facilities with an international dimension
- Proven ability in managing cross-border strategic developments and relationships
- Able to identify and meet customer needs through matching a broad range of products and services and delivering creative solutions
- Able to understand a customer's business and fundamental treasury requirements
- Sound business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
- Good understanding of market trends, competitive environment and regulatory environment
- Strong leadership and line management skills, with ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You'll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.