Under the general direction of the Ticket Office Manager, perform a variety of operational support to the facility, department, and ticket office staff.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide excellent customer service in all communications to both internal and external clients.
- Supervise both full and part-time ticket office personnel; assisting in the training, hiring, scheduling and motivation of the team.
- Train staff on ticketing system and other aspects of ticket operations.
- Assist in the preparation of work schedule for part-time employees.
- Assist with the monitoring and reconciliation of part time staff during events.
- Prepare payroll time records for ticket office personnel.
- Administrate and program ticketed events across the campus for the Arena, Forum, Theater, and any future venues that may be incorporated.
- Assist in communications with promoter(s) and internal departments to obtain updated event schedules and provide ticket sales information.
- Facilitate campus ticketing and settlement as needed for campus ticketed events.
- Govern resident team(s) ticketing; including the creation of all games and promotions, constant communication with the external staff, verifying that ticket office staff is knowledgeable about the game day offers and promotions, and determining day-of-game staffing needs.
- Act as liaison to external call center by organizing and distributing information regarding campus events.
- Support the Premium Services and Marketing Departments by processing orders, coordinating tracking events, and providing training as needed.
- Responsible for vault funds, cash advances, promoter advances, and denominations needed for ticket sales.
- Prepare and consolidate daily sales reconciliations, weekly sales reports, and bank deposits of sales receipts.
- Control the cash flow of the ticket office as needed including cash distribution, collection and deposits.
- Investigate and record all overages and shortages from daily operations, promptly reporting all findings to the Ticket Office team leaders.
- Facilitate all ticketing equipment across campus including, but not limited, to
- Tracking current and future computers, tablets, printers, scanners, charging stations, access points, and furniture.
- Coordinate the setup & strike of temporary ticket office as needed for events across campus.
- Sell tickets to all ticketed events across the campus.
- Remain informed of company policies and procedures; answering related internal and external questions within authority.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.