- Experience with other web application and module development within software framework and Content Management Systems such as jQuery, Symfony, AngularJS, Wordpress
- Ability to develop and design of User Experience (UX) needs for multi-device implementation (desktop, tablet, smartphone, etc)
- Development experience with social media APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc)
- Working knowledge and understanding of graphic design software for print and web (such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and etc)
- Strong understanding of web analytics implementation throughout websites and applications (such as Google Analytics), and performing quality checks to ensure tracking and reporting is correct
- Understanding of LAMP stack environment, and Linux server administration
- Knowledge of library systems, and web infrastructures preferred
- Familiarity with version control tools like Git
- Bachelor degree in computer science, graphic design or music technology
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Drupal, or similar content management system including customization of theming or module development
The above information on this position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by individuals within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.
*** Application Instructions Specific to this Position ***
Currently enrolled Berklee students may not apply for staff or faculty positions.
Applicants who are both interested and qualified should submit the following materials:
- Cover letter that addresses the applicant’s capabilities and experiences.
- A resume or CV.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. The position will remain open for applications until filled.
Berklee College of Music is committed to increasing the diversity of the college community and the curriculum. Candidates who can contribute to that goal are encouraged to apply and to identify their strengths in this area.
Berklee provides a diverse and inclusive work environment
We all share a universal love for listening to, and creating music
We work on Macs