ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org
Hours: Primarily day shifts Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm, shifts may vary based on the needs of the department and will include an on call weekend rotation as leadership coverage.
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time Benefits
This Team Lead role is responsible for ongoing guidance for the roles within the Patient Access department. Working side by side with staff as a coach and mentor to improve efficiency, quality and productivity.
- Serves as a resource for staff, which includes when other department leadership members are not present.
- Effectively establishes, prioritizes and balances the various duties of both the lead and employee roles.
- Demonstrates competence in both customer service and technical skills to appropriately perform departmental and organizational standards and expectations.
- Handles confidential information appropriately by protecting, disposing and disclosing information according to the HIPAA Regulations.
- Acts as a liaison with other internal departments.
- Assist with department staff meetings and agendas.
- Prepares and maintains departmental tracking spreadsheets and assist with employee auditing processes.
- Assist in developing, revising and implementing departmental processes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 2 years of leadership experience, including staff coaching experience, strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years related registration and customer service experience required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office to include: Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of employees and customers.
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. ProHealth Care supports a Just Culture, one that encourages an open learning environment and maintaining safe systems. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.