| We need your expertise as a Front-end Web Developer in a DevOps role to assist in the development and support of web portals based AngularJS platform hosted on cloud environment. |
Our aim is to continuously deliver web based front-end solutions with modern technologies as an agile team. We also aim to continuously improve in our process, technology and as a team which makes us dynamic and innovative.
You would mainly be responsible for
- translate UI/UX designs wireframes to actual code that produce visual elements of the applications
- ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- build reusable code and libraries for future use
- optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- assure that the user-facing features comply with the standards set for design, coding, security and legal.
- work in pair-programming model
- collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- work with the team to support the product as a DevOps team
Your time with typically be split across core development, enhancement of the product and supporting the product, working with the team on the technical design, coordinating with both internal and external clients, and working across the full development lifecycle to include design, testing and peer code reviews.
We expect you to have a BTech/BS/BCA/MCA/ or an equivalent degree course in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or Technology, and will also need you to have:
- minimum of 2 years of working experience as a Frontend developer.
- proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- good understanding of NodeJS, NPM and packaging tool like WebPack/ Grunt/ Gulp
- good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- experience with GIT source control, along with CI tools like Bamboo
- experience with maven build management system
- proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Stash / BitBucket
- good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
We would also ideally like you to bring experience in
- web application hosting in Cloud
- Google Analytics
- automated software testing tools is an added advantage
If this opportunity interests you, please apply here or reach out to Shaun O'Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. We thrive on an entrepreneurial culture, delivering opportunity for our clients with accountability. Because of our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we understand the importance that diversity and inclusion brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services including workplace, HR, technology and market operations to drive operational excellence. [Insert for technology] Technology provides business-aligned account management, software development and manages Macquarie's enterprise-wide technology.
Advertised: 05 Apr 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time