Winner of the prestigious Queens Award for Enterprise 2016 and ranking in Vault.com’s 25 Best Consulting Companies to work for - Lifescience Dynamics is a decision support firm providing the world's top 20 largest life sciences companies (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics and medical devices) with strategic insight and foresight to improve their assumptions, enabling them to make better decisions.
We are looking for exceptional talent to join our entrepreneurial, friendly and family-oriented company in headquartered in London with offices in Boston and San Francisco. We have been growing consistently since 2009 - we grew our revenue by nearly 100% both in 2015 and in 2016, and we smashed our 2016 stretched target. Lifescience Dynamics works across three practice areas: Market Research, Competitive Intelligence, and Market Access, Pricing & Reimbursement. The company’s success is attributed to its multinational team who work in a collaborative and nurturing environment, where they can develop their skills and advance their careers.
Overall business objectives:
Our main goal is to become the partner of choice for Market Research, Competitive Intelligence, Market Access Pricing & Reimbursement consulting services to our clients, to achieve over 98% client satisfaction and over 95% client retention rates.
Overall scope of role:
Integral and key member of client engagement team, committed to developing and delivering executable project outcomes to meet specific objectives of our global clients. Working proactively and collaboratively with numerous stakeholders, to ensure smooth running and delivery of multiple projects running con-currently.
- Conducting primary and secondary research using the most appropriate sources
- Analysing and interpreting research findings that uncover and generate insights aligned with the overall brief and client objectives
- Working with team subject experts to develop different perspectives and substantive insights
- Partnering and overseeing sub-contractors and project work streams
- Creating and presenting accurate, errors free, insightful, impactful and persuasive reports and presentations to clients
- Creating and maintaining project timetables, project plans, quality control practices and procedures to support agreed deliverables