| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
The Learning & Organization Development Department (L&OD) provides consulting services to enhance and improve organizational, departmental, and individual performance. We are committed to developing employees at all levels through a variety of activities, workshops, lectures, coaching, and more. It is a key priority for MSK to hire, develop, engage, and retain talented and diverse employees who enable the achievement of MSK’s mission. Watch to learn more now.
- Able to manage multiple projects and changing priorities effectively
- An effective communicator/presenter capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing based on that understanding
- Adept at creating partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a major in adult education/learning, human resource management, or related field
- Masters degree in Organizational Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or related field preferred
- 1 - 3 years of project/program coordination experience, preferably in a learning and organization development or consulting environment
- Strong project management and critical thinking skills
- Experience with HR concepts and business processes; desire to work in the learning and organization development field preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
If you are interested in this opportunity and joining our team, please include a cover letter with your application.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.