The Program Coordinator has comprehensive understanding of departmental issues and how they support the University. The position serves as a central point of contact between the Deans, department staff, students, faculty and other constituents with whom the department interacts. The Program Coordinator pro-actively organizes the Deansâ?? schedules, manages various administrative processes, and is relied upon to provide program support for Transfer, RUE and Visiting programs, transfer credit and study away and Academic Support Services, and Financial Advising programs.
- An Associate's degree and 1 - 3 years of administrative experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a university setting preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting multiple projects and seeing them to successful completion.
- Experience in event logistics and financial coordination.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, administrative and time management skills.
- Demonstrated computer expertise and proficiency with Word, Excel, and Google.
Background check: criminal and education verification.
Recruiting Start Date:2017-04-13-07:00
Job Posting Title:Program Coordinator for Academic Support Service, Transfer, and Study Away
Department:Office of the Dean of the College
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.