| RESPONSIBILITIES: |
Responsible for supporting the delivery of change within the FCRMP Programme. The role will work closely with Project Managers and stakeholders to support all aspects of Change Management (CM) across the assigned projects/initiatives, including planning and delivery of required CM deliverables.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The job holder will be responsible for:
* Assessment of CM requirements for individual projects
* Planning, design and coordination of CM deliverables/activities to support delivery of change
* Supporting effective delivery of business change as it relates to assigned projects/initiatives.
* Work closely with Project Managers and business stakeholders to plan and support the business change delivered by FCRMP Projects
* Design and deliver change management approaches to ensure that people, systems and process impacts are identified and managed
* Participate in planning and delivery for all CM components including: Leadership Alignment & Stakeholder Management; Change Assessment; Communication; Change Alignment; Business Readiness and Training & Knowledge Transfer
* Assist project teams in developing change schedules and manage CM deliverables throughout the project
* Support key stakeholder groups in delivering the FCRMP programme of work across the organization and different geographies
* Support key business units and Countries in embedding the CDD framework to expected standards and in line with best practice
Champions Change Management within FCRMP
* Provide subject matter expertise on Change Management to the Business and/or project teams
* Provide support to FCRMP Project staff on managing change, and act as a coach on a proactive basis and as required
* Volume of change / projects required
* Complexity in prioritising across various streams within FCRMP
* Lack of change capability in the function currently
Strategy (Responsibilities that are related to the development and implementation of a strategy)
* Develop change management strategies and plans for assigned projects
* Participate in change management planning to support the development of the overall Change Management Strategy and Plan.
Business (Responsibilities related to the delivery of business and / or financial objectives)
* Ensure that key changes (introduced as part of the FCRMP) are implemented in a manner that ensures business readiness and successful handover to BAU (in region/country), in coordination with the project team/s
Processes (Processes for which the role is responsible under the ORF as 1st & 2nd line; for executing / completing, and for supervising)
* Document and maintain all core documents, including policies/processes/DOIs
People and Talent (Responsibilities related to people and talent matters)
* Deliver/support FCRMP Change Management peers through QI processes, including but not limited to peer reviews
* Apply good/best practice in developing and delivering change management approaches and deliverables
Risk Management (Responsibilities Under Risk Management Framework - both execution and supervisory)
* Understand relevant aspects of systems used for FCC purposes, including CDD, Client Risk Assessments, Name and Transaction Screening, AML Monitoring and Case Management
* Attend relevant leadership meetings
* Propose control improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate
* Develop and/or implement change management methodology and capabilities
* Provide project management support
* Provide subject matter expert advice, guidance and support to the project managers on managing change
Regulatory & Business conduct (The below is mandatory standard wording, do not remove)
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Support the CM function to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
* Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
* As per the relevant Stakeholder matrix and individual Projects' stakeholder analysis
Qualifications and Skills
- Spot Opportunities - Advisor
- Solve Problems - Individual Contributor
- Take the Lead - Advisor
- Build Resilience - Individual Contributor
- Collaborate - Advisor
- Communicate - Organisational Leader
- Deliver Sustainably - Advisor
- Achieve Results - Individual Contributor
- Manage Change - Advanced
- Manage Projects - Core
* Change management experience, ideally gained in a financial crime compliance environment
* Recognised qualifications/certifications in Project and Change Management
* Professional, highly adept to problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation
* Knowledge of financial crime controls in an international banking environment
* Ability to deliver outcomes despite complexity and ambiguity
* Ability to foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders at appropriate level ensuring open and cooperative environment
* Strong planning and organizational skills, and high attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 27/04/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.