| Some careers have more impact than others. |
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President, Global Standards.
- Complete an impact assessment on the current global baselined Risk Methodology and the CDD Standards, ensuring business impact is understood and agreed by all parties.
- Review the Risk Methodology, raise relevant change requests per required governance as required and sign-off as per agreed findings.
- Deliver all documentation around the CDD LOB Procedures, including the CDD LOB Procedures, Global KYC Templates, KYC Template Guidance and Identification and Verification Matrix.
- Confirm LOB requirements.
- Confirm all local regulatory and legal requirements including reporting or MI over and above the global standards, local language requirements and local data sharing and restrictions for all relevant HSBC jurisdictions.
- Supporting in the work being completed on the impact assessment.
- Compiling high level business and compliance MI which will feed into the overall requirements work.
- Collating all local jurisdictional data sharing and restriction requirements, by jurisdiction, ensuring all data transfer specifications and legal and regulatory ramifications are clearly understood and documented.
- Assist CMB Deployment lead with the development of project documentation, gathering and compiling of data and statistics, and in any other specific BA and sometimes PM or PMO tasks in the deliverables associated with the workstream and any workstream deliverables.
- Requirements sign off and prioritisation.
- Clear communication of requirements by the creation of any specific project documentation such as Business Requirement Definition documents.
- Creation of change requests and working on impact analysis.
- Actively participate in the feasibility, planning, analysis, design, test and deployment stage of each project, including creation of relevant documentation applicable to project phase
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong time management skills with excellent self motivation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise working to deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in working in AML or Sanctions and proven record of business analysis in these types of large scale projects or programmes
- Understands the context of AML and STF and can articulate the high level processes and associated risks
- Experienced in applying proven methodologies, standards and tools in the preparation of Business Requirement Definitions, and some project management or PMO experience
- Relationship management and networking skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Positive can do attitude
- Structured approach to business analysis including promoting and ensuring adherence to the project management framework defined
- Proven experience in identifying and managing the risks, issues and dependencies related to complex projects
- Extensive experience in the Finance and Banking industry environment like fund administrator, brokerage house, custodian and investment bank within an AML or STF context
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills like pivot tables, macros
- Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Access skills
- Team player
- Strong leadership and team motivational skills
- Proven coaching and performance management skills
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.